DSL Refresher - Tuesday 21st November 2017
- Very detailed presentation, perfectly delivered, many thanks.
- I enjoyed comparing experiences with trainers, they were very helpful.
- Latest updates on current information, extremely useful refresher.
DSL for staff new to role - Tuesday 7th November 2017
- I found it very useful to have experienced and extremely knowledgeable trainers who were able to share their own experiences.
- The level of detail in the course was excellent, I left feeling much more prepared in the role of DSL.
- I particularly enjoyed the examples and real life experiences.
Whole School ADHD training at Northgate School Arts College - 30th October 2017
- Theresa was very passionate about what she was speaking about and gave us lots of useful advice and tips. I discovered new ways to help children with ADHD.
- Trainer was outstanding, kept me very zoned in!
- Loved the depth of Theresa's knowledge and examples she gave. Nice to know that we were being trained by someone who has been there and done it!
- The course gave me a deeper understanding of behaviours exhibited by pupils with ADHD.
Team Teach - 11th October 2017
- The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and answered all questions honestly.
- Gave great advice on de escalating situations before having to use caring c's.
- Hands on course led by an experienced trainer, really enjoyed.
Ofsted Workshop - 28th September 2017
- Lynda was very approachable and built a positive rapport with ease.
- Loved the personal touch and detail.
- Lynda was very knowledgeable with a great 'common sense' approach - Excellent!
- Trainer delivered a bespoke experience, extremely usefull
Safer Recruitment - 27th September 2017
- Jill had in depth knowledge and experience, a very usefull course.
- Opportunities to look at case studies and discuss possible implications.
- Good discussions sharing real life situations and examples, the course was funand delivered by a friendly, experienced trainer. Many thanks.
DSL Refresher - 26th September 2017
- Excellent overview of all aspects of Safeguarding
- Knowledgeable trainers who are undertaking this work everyday. Gave sound practical advice.
- Always great to have knowledge refreshed. Videos and examples were powerful and worked well.
- Best Safeguarding Refresher course I have attended in over 10 years, thank you
Safeguarding for Governors - 21st September 2017
- Very well presented and clearly explained the importance of up to date record keeping
- Clarified my role as a governor
- Well focused and to the point, the trainers answered all questions raised
The course was excellent it was great to have two trainers who know their topic so well.
They made it interesting and very informative, the time flew by.
Prevent Awareness - 20th September 2017
- Friendly and experienced trainer gave lots of very usefull information.
- Kept the course relevant, I feel confident in what I have learnt
- Many thanks for an extremely beneficial course
DSL for Staff New to Role - 19th September 2017
- Very professional delivery and tailored parts to meet my needs
- A lot of information covered with usefull strategies to help improve school systems
- I found this very beneficial, the course was exactly what I needed!
- All questions were answered with knowledge and confidence.
Team Teach - 7th July 2017
- The tutors had excellent knowledge and were able to give examples when explaining, this was very usefull.
- The demonstrations of different restraints were clearly shown
- Personality of the trainers, their knowledge and the fact that they could related situations to real life made this course extremely valuable
- A perfect combination of practical and theory. Trainers checked individual needs were met.
DSL Refresher Course - 6th July 2017
- The course was current with all recent updates, trainer was very experienced.
- Really enjoyed this course, was easy to listen to and trainer delivered all information in a friendly manner
- Very well presented, easy to follow, clearly explained, I thoroughly enjoyed, Thank you!
- Trainer was able to clear up information that I was previously unsure about.
ADHD Awareness - 21st June 2017
- Barry provided lots of advice ideas to help children with ADHD in my class and school
- Usefull tips to take back to my setting, Barry is extremely knowledgeable
- Helpfull discussion on medication pros and cons
- Barry is very passionate and knowledgeable about ADHD, answered all questions with confidence and was approachable
Technology in the Classroom - 1st February 2017
- Great to see new apps to use in the classroom, demonstrated and explained clearly
- Tailored approach suited all participants, looking forward to the next session!
- The trainers were friendly and knowledgable